Registering a return.
Returns can be registered using the return application. This process consists of the following steps:
- Identifying the order. This can be done by:
- Scanning the barcode of the original shipping label
- Scanning the barcode of the return label if it was created via the RMA module.
- Searching by order number
- Selecting the reason(s) for the return
- Scanning product(s). A location label is printed that can be used to put the returned products back in stock in the warehouse.